1 year replacement warranty and 2 years service warranty
- This warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only.
- This warranty is applicable only for the personal use of product by purchaser and warranty will be void if product used for any Commercial purpose.
- Repair or replacement will be carried out through the Company’s Own / Authorized Service Centre (Check: www.dusasha.com).
- For units installed beyond the municipal limits of the jurisdiction of the Company’s Own /Authorized Service Centre, all expenses incurred in collection the unit or part/s thereof from the Company’s Own /Authorized Service Centre, as well as expenses incurred for deputing of service personnel / technicians towards to and fro travel, conveyance and other incidentals etc. will be borne by the customer.
- In the event of repairs/replacement of any part/s of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. Moreover, the time taken for repair/replacement and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
- The company or its authorized Service Centre, reserves the right to retain any part/s or component/s replaced at its discretion in the event of a defect noticed in the equipment during the warranty period.
7a. Any change of address shall be intimated to concerned Service Centre for continuation of warranty.
7b. Warranty for the unexpired period shall continue after the product is inspected by the concerned Service Centre and the product is found free from transit damage. The customer shall have to pay a visiting charge towards inspection ,as applicable.
7c.In case of any transit damage, the product shall be repaired by the concerned Service Centre on charges and warranty for unexpired period to continue.
- Demonstration/installation of the product shall be registered by customer within 60 days of purchase date.
- The company’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of part/s only. The maximum claim/s if entertained by the company will be subject to the maximum retail price of the product purchased or the purchase price, whichever is lower.
- In the event of any unforeseen circumstance, and spares not being available, the company’s prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the purchaser to accept as a commercial solution in lieu of repairs.
- The warranty does not cover any accessories external to the system.
- The warranty is issued at Chennai, and Courts at Chennai shall have exclusive jurisdiction over matters covered or flowing from this warranty.
- The company’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or providing replacement of part/s, which are found to be defective.
- Repairs during warranty period shall be carried on “Carry In” basis. Wherein for service the purchaser shall bring the product to the Service Centre with whom the set is registered for warranty service. The warranty does not cover cost of transportation of system from place of installation to the Service Centre.
- The concerned Service Centre will advise the customer whether to complete the repair at site or its Service Centre.
- Any part/s of the system replaced by the company at its discretion shall be with a functionally operative part.
- Customers are requested to collect the product within 7 days from the date of receiving the repair confirmation from service center.
Warranty not applicable in below conditions
- The product is used for commercial purpose instead of personal use.
- The completed warranty card / invoice copy is not presented to authorized personnel at the time of repair.
- The product is not purchased from an Authorized DUSASHA Sales Channel.
- The product is not used as per the instructions given in the instruction / user manual.
- Defects caused by improper use as determined by the company personnel.
- Modification or alteration of any nature is made in the electrical circuitry / physical construction of the set.
- Installation / repair work is carried out by persons / agency other than authorized by the company.
- Site (premises where the product is kept) conditions that do not confirm to the recommended operating conditions of the machine.
- The original serial number is removed, obliterated or altered from the machine or cabinet.
- Defects due to cause beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God or while in transit to Service Centre or purchaser’s residence.
Note : The above policies are for warranty service and the customer will be responsible for any costs associated with non-warranty conditions.
DUSASHA reserves the right to make final decisions regarding problem determination and the appropriate service option, subject to change without prior notice.
After the year of replacement warranty, if the product has any sort of manufacturing defect, the repair will be done at free of cost but the components / parts which required to repair the product has to be borne by the customer in the period of service warranty.